Feeling the Thoughts

The ways I discovered and the paths I travelled, Just want to share it with the world.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Wonder Years

My school days.... : St. Mary's Convent School Ujjain.


Class VI: Childhood. Time passed at a leisurely pace. It took about forever for any moment to pass.




Class VIII: Adolescence. To be or not to be.



Class XII: The Last Year. I do not know why, but everyone was so eager to get out from school and go to college. Ya college was fun and everything but still sometimes i missed school. i wish like childhood was about 20 odd years, youth for like forever and middle age for just a little while and then old age for a few days, just for experience and then poof and we should vanish. but i am no god, though i would be a good god.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mann said...

Hey buddy it really felt gr8 to see these snaps... thanks... I'll be visitin ur blog now regularly...

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi:
My name is Madhu and I am in NJ right now. I love your school pictures. These remind me of the best period of my life, my school days in Jaipur[1990]

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey buddy!!!
Awesome....... no other words 4 this job of urs. This recalled our old days u know.....Gurmesh Singh Sabarwal who use 2 give my name always in most talkative students list....i won't leave u 4 tht as i wrote many impositions just becoz of u!!! bt apart frm jokes this is a gr8 job really...

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home